100 Book Challenge!
So, I'm taking the 100 book challenge and trying to read 100 books this year. Considering I read a lot more in the summer, I'm right on target/above target, so yay!
These are in no particular order, not even the order of how I read them!
3. The Child Thief
5. City of Glass
6. Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes (reread)
7. Cracked Up to Be
8. Handcuffs :) (with a class even though I swore I never would)
10. Burning Your Boats (reread)
11. Skin Deep (reread)
13. The Dead Tossed Waves
14. The Ask and the Answer
15. The Hunger Games (with 4 classes)
16. Speak (also with 4 classes)
19. Will Grayson, Will Grayson
20. The Road
21. The Tale of Halcyon Crane
23. The Maze Runner
24. Catching Fire
25. The Giver (reread with Creative Writing)
I'd like to read so many books over the summer that I can take the rereads and class books off and still do 100 books. I think I can do it. I can read a book every few days in the summer, and my to read pile is insane and exciting.