Teen Reader Survey Results
Over the next few days I'm going to post the results of a survey that I did of 12 avid readers. The teens will be numbered 1-12 so you can follow which one posted what, and the first three are male, the rest are females.
The questions are:
1. What types of books do you have the easiest time "getting into"
2. Do you think the characters in books should make mistakes?
3. How do you think people learn from literature?
4. What subject matter do you consider pushing the boundaries in YA literature?
5. Do the YA books you read reflect the level of bad language, sexuality, drug use, and peer pressure that exist in teens' real lives?
6. What is the appeal of YA fiction?